Sunday 10 June 2012

Lucy Hale And Ashley Benson For Bongo

As school starts again tomorrow after a way to short Half-Term, I though I would do a post since I won't be able to this next week. I have my final exams these next two weeks, so I'll be busy doing revision, or as much of it as I can! But today, I though I would celebrate the return of Pretty Little Liars with Season 3 by sharing some pictures from the photoshoot done by Lucy Hale and Ashley Benson for Bongo. Lucy and Ashley are probably my two favourite actresses and play two of my favourite characters in Pretty Little Liars!

I love the photoshoot and the fact that they did it together. They both look gorgeous, so here are some pictures for you guys!



*Image 1 - Tumblr // Images 2 & 3 - Teen Vogue*

You can have a read of Lucy and Ashley's interview Teen Vogue here, as well as looking at more images from the photoshoot. What do you think of the photos? Anything from the Bongo Spring Collection catch your eye? Let me know in the comments below!

Take care, and I will talk to you all soon.
-Fahmida Xx



1 comment:

  1. Confession...have never seen Pretty Little Liars but will be starting on the series this week :) Seems quite cute

    ReplyDelete